Sunday, June 6, 2010

LOST

The Lost season finale has now come and gone. It has been quite a journey following the series, and I may need to go back and re-watch all 6 seasons now. :) I still have some friends who haven't gotten to watch it yet (hurry up already!) so I will not comment here as to the ending...but I did want to comment on food, as usual!!

My cousin Jason had Ben and I over for dinner and to watch the finale together. In an attempt to be "islandy", he made fish - salmon with mashed potatoes, and we brought a salad with all our lettuce from the CSA, with homemade caesar dressing and homemade garlic croutons. I was super-impressed with Jason's cooking!!


The salmon had a sauce over it and was cooked perfectly-YUM-O! The potatoes were creamy and delicious. Thanks, Jason!

And here's a picture of Jason's dog Pippin, possibly the cutest dog in the world. The end.


1 comment:

  1. Don't forget the break-and-bake cookies, ice cream, and your homemade hot fudge. Part of a balanced dinner. It was fun! But you forgot to take home that book, which you can see in the picture of your salad.

    ReplyDelete