Saturday, December 17, 2011

Everett

So, I apparently have really bad luck throwing baby showers. I had to cancel one once before that I was throwing for my sister-in-law because she got snowed in in another state. This time, the shower I was throwing for my friend Ashley had to be canceled too! She ended up going to the hospital with some problems and they kept her over the weekend. Luckily, I hadn't bought any of the food yet though so procrastinating paid off for me for once!! :)

On a better note, Ashley had her baby a couple weeks ago - Everett Guy Gratto. He was a couple days shy of 37 weeks, so he was considered a preemie - 4 lbs. 10 oz! She was induced early due to the health concerns, but Everett was healthy and perfect and got to go home with them! He is amazing!

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry, you'll get your chance again when I get pregnant. So hold onto all your creative ideas until 2015 :)

    ReplyDelete