Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Louisville Arcade Expo

Yep, it's about as geeky as it sounds.  Last month, Ben and I went to the Louisville Arcade Expo in town, complete with over 80 pinball machines, plus every old arcade game, gaming console or computer game you could imagine.  Plus all the freaks and geeks who came out to play them.

The Wizard of Oz pinball machine was really hard, but so cool!

Mom joined us at the expo - I love that I grew up with a mom who loved to play video games with us!  So much fun :)

This was a pinball machine we had never seen before called "Teed Off" that we thought was a good one.

I had to buy a souvenir - a Pac-Man ring from the 80s!  It was only $2, why not?  (In case it's hard to tell, that's Pac-Man eating a ghost.)

Special thanks to my cousin Jason for alerting me to this fun expo that I otherwise wouldn't have known anything about!

No comments:

Post a Comment