Sunday, May 22, 2011

Eli and Woods

Most of my family and friends know that Ben and I love kids. I talk all about the babies in our family, and people often ask me how they are doing. So, thought I'd blog about our visit to Amanda and Shelby's a few days ago so everyone could see a few pictures.

Ben is so great with kids. I was holding Woods as soon as we got there, but Ben very quickly was holding Eli in his lap and playing with him! Eli is a bit shy at first, so I'm surprised how quickly he warmed up to Ben. I finally let Ben hold Woods for the first time. Woods is already 5 weeks old! Hard to believe.

He is adorable (Woods, not Ben...although wait, yes, Ben too)!!

My camera isn't very good with action shots, so it was hard to get a picture of Eli since he is always on the move. This is the best one I got- he was very serious in that moment about his toy train :) What a cutie!

Amanda looks amazing, and she and Shelby are doing a great job handling the two of them, which was a huge adjustment I'm sure. So amazing how their family has grown so quickly in one year. These kids are so lucky to have a stay-at-home mom and a dad who makes that possible!

2 comments:

  1. That's so sweet! So true... I'm really blessed Shelby's able to work so I can stay home. :) And Eli really wasn't shy around you all at all. He really likes you both. It was great hanging out with you two... we should do it again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like kids too...to an extent ! And in Europe they apparently really like me because every kid I've met has liked me but some like me a little to much and are driving me crazy! -Ryan

    ReplyDelete