Saturday, July 24, 2010

Look-alike

The other day I was showing my mom some pictures from Ben's cousin Rachel's wedding. She spotted a bridesmaid that looks just like me! Ben said he couldn't see it (and naturally, I got really annoyed because I thought the resemblance was so obvious- ha), but then I took a picture of myself from the same angle, and he said, "Well yeah, with your hair that way you look alike." Puh-leeease, like it even has anything to do with the hair! It's the face! Boys. *sigh*

What do you think?

6 comments:

  1. Yes, definitely. Especially the eyes and nose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...definitely your doppelganger!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm not convinced - can you take another pic and lower your chin a bit to the south east?

    jk!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, she definitely looks more like your sister than I do! Maybe I should get a brown wig and tilt my head that way and see if that does anything to help... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you sure that it's not a picture of you? :) You WERE at that wedding, right?

    ReplyDelete