Monday, November 12, 2012

September - More Celebrations!

I threw a baby "sprinkle" in September for my cousin Amanda as she was expecting her third son.  I got the idea from my friend Angele who also had a "sprinkle" for her third son and it was such a fun afternoon that I decided I needed to recreate it for Amanda.  We just had a lunch with her friends and everyone gave her diapers to handle all the "sprinkles" she would soon be encountering with the new baby. :)  It turned out really cute!





The next weekend, Ben and I went to Baltimore to celebrate the 4 year anniversary of when his brother Carl and family launched Mosaic Christian Church.  They had a celebratory dinner that was SO nice and touching to hear what the church has done in the lives of those involved over the years.  We are so glad we went!
At the end of the month, we celebrated my birthday pretty much over and over again!  First, Ben took me on that Friday to a fancy dinner at Seviche and then to see Wicked!  And the way he gave me the gift was awesome - I came home to find this rolled up on the counter and tied with a ribbon:
The food was amazing and so was the musical - 2nd row!!  

The next day, we drove to E-town for a back-to-back showing of the Back to the Future movies on the big screen!  I'm a total nerd and love those movies to death, so it was a BLAST!  Did I mention I dressed up as Marty McFly?
On Sunday, the day of, we had lunch with Ben's mom Deena (his dad was out of town) at Mitchell's, one of my new favorites.  Crab cake and poached eggs on an english muffin...seriously delish!

At work the next day, one of my co-workers made me this sooooooooo yummy spoon cake!
And finally, my parents had us over for a joint birthday celebration for me and my sister Jenn (her birthday is 2 weeks before mine).  Fabulous food (a Thanksgiving-esque feast!) and decor, as always!




Siblings!


No comments:

Post a Comment