Sunday, October 21, 2012

May - Ladies' Month!

May was a ladies' month!  The girls in my small group and I went to Uptown Art and painted these fun fleur de lis for girls' night out:

I also painted this plate with me and Ben's monogram at Paint Spot during a fun birthday party for my friend Laura:

And best of all, I went to Los Angeles for a girls' trip with my sisters- and mother-in-law!

We went to Universal Studios...

...had a fabulous lunch at The Ivy...

...had a baby shower to prepare my sister-in-law Ellie for her upcoming adoption...


...had dinner on Rodeo Drive...

...and solved all the world's problems, as we always do!

More ladies I'd like to mention - my mom, what a beauty!

My mom, grandma, and sister at my house for Mother's Day:

And finally, Ben's Grannie Ruth - always up for spending some quality time over lunch with her grandkids! 
Here's to more months like May!

1 comment: