Monday, March 21, 2011

Cynthia

A lady I've known for years through Bible Bowl just passed away. I don't know any details about her passing, but it certainly seemed unexpected to me...she was not that old- early 60s maybe? I thought about her all day, how sweet she always was, how she was such a joyful person all the time. I don't know much about her other than that she was a missionary for a long time and that she has helped with Bible Bowl in the Indianapolis area at least as long as I've been involved (almost 13 years now?...wow, that's a whole other blog post!). I couldn't help but remember how sincere she was in her love of the Lord, and it brings a smile to my face. I know she is with Jesus now, face to face, just as real and tangible as you and I are here on this earth. Eternal life! So thankful to know she is happy. So thankful to have that joy to which to look forward.

"My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand." John 10:27-28

No comments:

Post a Comment