Monday, January 24, 2011

What's up?

Hello there...oh, it's 2011? And I haven't posted anything since my New Year's resolutions? Well, I suppose I should catch up on a few things.

For Mom's birthday, we went to Napa River Grill. It was okay, but for the money, we thought it should have been better ("go put a glaze on this or something"...for all my fellow Brian Regan fans). But, Mom was beautiful as ever and never looks any older!

Vera was in town again last week and her expression in this picture of her and Ben playing cracks me up...she was just staring at Ben for a minute and it was cute.

Ben went skiing last weekend in Tahoe and totally loved it...

...meanwhile, he let me know he was thinking of me and sent me flowers at work the first day he was gone. This brightened my day! I love that my husband is so thoughtful!

We got some snow of our own here and class was cancelled one night...score!! Made me feel like a little kid again getting a snow day! :)

2 comments:

  1. Ben is SO SWEET!!! and that expression from Vera is hilarious. Yes, your mom never ages - what is up with our never-aging moms? Hope we got those genes. And I'm so excited you got a snow day!! What did you do?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope we get those genes too :) On my snow day, after work I took a nap, made myself tacos for dinner, and watched Biggest Loser on my laptop while laying in bed. It was a very relaxing evening :)

    ReplyDelete