Thursday, December 16, 2010

Memorable Life Experiences

In no particular order...


Getting married at 18



Paragliding in the Swiss Alps



Traveling by boat between the islands of the Cinque Terre in Italy



Braces transforming my smile from this...



...to this...



...to this...



...to this!



Co-coaching my first Bible Bowl team to 5th place at Nationals

Living in Düsseldorf, Germany for 18 weeks

Eating a fabulous dinner in Vegas recommended by the chef

Meeting my niece for the first time...



...and my nephew for the first time...



...and my newest niece for the first time...



Having all 4 sets of grandparents at my wedding



Taking a leisurely stroll through Rome, eating dinner outside in front of the Pantheon while being serenaded by an Italian opera singer in the square, and ending up at Trevi Fountain



Hiking up a mountain in Austria to see castle ruins



Going up the Eiffel Tower



Visiting Washington D.C.



Visiting New York City



Coming out of my first car wreck without a dent (on me)



Riding in a boat down the streets of Venice


Graduating from college



Being engaged



Walking through the ruins of the Roman Forum



Buying our first house



Skiing for the first time at Heavenly in Lake Tahoe



Feeling like an ant in front of the Dom Cathedral in Cologne, Germany



Dressing up like a cow for free Chick-Fil-A



Running a half marathon with my sister



Celebrating a 5 year anniversary



...and Lord willing, many more life experiences to come!

4 comments:

  1. Megan, I meant to leave a comment sooner! I loved this post! And all the experiences accompanied with pictures! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Megan, This is why I am always bragging about you. I didn't get to have you as a daughter, but this tops that! You are so special and we thank God everyday for you. Ben better treat you like the princess you are or he has to answer to me.

    ReplyDelete